top of page
In Unrelica's debut album, Heaven Has Come, the music as dogmatic fiction and semi-free fiction is conceptualized by hybridizing with modular synth tones, multi-layered micro rhythms, and classical orchestration elements.
The lyrics, which refer to the survival forms of the individual in the grip of a painful reality and dreams that will obviously end with an unhappy ending, convey sometimes a pessimistic collapse from a masculine voice and sometimes a cynical manifestation of post-reality with a carnivalesque alternative from a feminine voice.
Describing the album as a glass raised to our personal and premature apocalypse, Unrelica sees his name, which he created by negating the word "relic", as a definition for his music as well.
• All songs, lyrics, music, arrangement, performance and production belong to Yavuz Cingöz.
• vocals in Broken Time, For Whom, It's Over Again by Cüneyt Cansever.
• All vocals in Astral Fall, Heaven Has Come and backing vocals in It's Over belong to Burcu Güler.
• The sample in Unrelic was used with the special permission of Levent Ergun, processed from the raw recording of the throat air named “Gara Devem” sung by Zeynep Köken,
• Piano licks in Onopordum were written by Taner Özel.
• The mixing and mastering of the album was done by Burak Ataş at Maven Mastering.
• Cover image is Gizem Akkoyunoğlu's work titled “A Shadow of A Doubt”.
Tamar Records ℗ & © 2022
bottom of page